My Orchid Plants Pictures with Blossom......

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
oRCHID_edited.jpg

oRCHID12444_edited.jpg

oRCHID124_edited.jpg

oRCHID12_edited.jpg

oRCHID1_edited.jpg

Next soon Open Blossoms

Next soon Open Blossoms

dec19014.jpg

dec19013.jpg

dec19018.jpg

WOW! Beautiful!!! Is that hard to take care of? I am just curious. :) It can be either outdoor or indoor?

Depends where you live, Laketahoe. If you live in Hawaii, they can grow outdoors since it's warm and humid. They like the warm and humid climate. Orchids are difficult to take care of. My parents have had hard time with them. They have no problems with most other plants, though.

Ahh ok thanks Sequoias! :)

I guess I won't get it cuz I am not a green thumb! :giggle:
Depends where you live, Laketahoe. If you live in Hawaii, they can grow outdoors since it's warm and humid. They like the warm and humid climate. Orchids are difficult to take care of. My parents have had hard time with them. They have no problems with most other plants, though.

Ahh ok thanks Sequoias! :)

I guess I won't get it cuz I am not a green thumb! :giggle:

:giggle: I'm a green thumb, but I can't take care of plants that are too difficult to take care and grow like the orchids. My gf has a black thumb, how odd. I'm a man that can take care of plants. I got that green thumb from my parents. ;)

You can buy PHALAENOPSIS {Phal} it is very easy to care of planting.. And stay blossom for one to two months!

Yes Also Southern of USA can leave orchids outside with depend types of orchids.. And South Sacramento, Ca that Can leave Cymididium plants outside too Mostly with shelter as tent.. My friend collection orchid plants outside with tent and Automatic misty water in south Texas.

Those are very pretty! Orchids are some of my favorite flowers, I wish I had a green thumb so that I could grow some!

I lurv this one but doesn't seen around orchids bloom in my hometown...
One day, I would love to but lot of responsible part of babysitting to take care of this flower.

Phillips, your orchids are very pretty. I love orchids too. I see plenty of ranges of orchids over here and they do grow well here if they are looked after. Keep up taking care of it and they will bloom for a long time. :)

Orchid is very passionate flower, its very expensive to buy here, i used work at flower shop, so they re so lovely. Wow u surely good at them.

Your orchids is very stunning! Is one of them are lady's slippers? Just wondering. I love orchids and it brings me memories of my grandmother who passed away 6 months ago. This is her favorite plants.

Yes it's called Lady's slippers.. But It is name Paphiopedilum > "Paph" :):):)

Thanks.... There are three orchid plants having buds and soon open blossoms! Will show pixes later :)

I am been with collection and Care of Orchids for 9 years now :):) Proud myself :giggle:

Guess what, Yesterday I went to superstore and spotted this kind orchid flower.. Whoa.. I closer carefully this flower and lot of taking care..
*hmmmmm* I would love to buy but think twice myself because have 4 kittens and 2 adults are might chew it up! That's my reason is... my concern about cats! (chuckles)

Back