My niece put makeup on me...

C

coloravalanche

Last week, I spent time with my neices and nephews - they're from TX...came down here to visit with my parents and I...

LA brought her "little girl" makeups...She was :hyper: to put makeup on my face...she also did "french manicure" and painted flowers on my big toes..so cute! I didn't have my makeup on when I got there to visit...I looked terrible in the picture.. :ugh:

Anyway, She did great job and We had blast together...So, the next day, I put makeup on her face and did fingernail/toes polish on her...Unfortunately, my mom's camera battery were dead...I couldn't take pix of me doing it to her for you all to see...anyways...enjoy this slide below..:thumb:

http://img149.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img149/1623/1150353765usz.smil

Hi Coloravanchle, I liked the one with the shocked expression and you have some good pictures there too. I am sure my nieces does the same thing with my sister, ( their mom ) or my mom, ( their grandmother ).

I would not be surprised if my nieces did that to my sister or my grandmother and they both would have alots of fun just like you both did. :) :thumb: God Bless !!!!! :angel:

wow I bet your niece will become professional Beauty comestic... wow I can tell from the picture that she is very motivate person.

FelixKat930 said:
Wow.. so cute.. how old is she? :)

She's 9...I told my sister that my niece might will become "cosmetician" when she grows up...:giggle:

Nice one... :)

When back in 1997, I was 9 since your neices was born...

I'm afraid I disagree with you--I don't think you look terrible in the picture. I thought you and your niece were very cute in that. :)

gnulinuxman said:
I'm afraid I disagree with you--I don't think you look terrible in the picture. I thought you and your niece were very cute in that. :)

aw thank you..:hug:

Back