My little darling's new ATV

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
Sean got his new ATV for his birthday... he and i am going out to ATVing tomorrow for memorial weekend :D
i'll add more pictures later outside...

Attachments

• seanatv1.jpg
    seanatv1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 57
  • seanatv2.jpg
    seanatv2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 43
  • seanatv3.jpg
    seanatv3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 42
omg! it's so look good on sj! *sj... I love you so much.. enjoy your atv riding with your daddy*

New ATV

Looks like you're little guy had lots of fun on his new ATV. It's an awesome bike. I hope you both have a great time with his new ATV this Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for sharing. Have fun!!!

CODAchild

Funny, I got Kyler for his birthday, the same 4-wheeler ATV from Wal-Mart. I will have to take picture of it.

Wanted to show you some pictures of myself on ATV trip last weekend at st. croix state forest. its a blast.. getting all wet and muddy driving through the forest and trails

unfourentlly i wasn't prepared for this mess.. and my feet is all soaked wet. its my first trip to atv trail with group of deafies. from now on t he next trip i'm gonna wear waterproof boots, waterproof jeans and clothes..

glad to have an halmet to keep my hair dry and googles to keep my face dry.. but a bit wet on my mouth LOL... :cheers:

this deaf club atv is hosting every weekend in minnesota.. going different places... this summer some are heading to utah for the dunes.

Attachments

• eric1.jpg
    eric1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • eric2.jpg
    eric2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 15
Back