My Homemade Harley Davidson

MarktheMarker

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

Here's a pic of my new motorbike - it's not a beauty but it's self made ;)
harleydavidsonmadeinxxxxx.jpg

IT says log in required. Sorry. Try using a image hosting service to share pictures with the image url in a post.

Yes, ImageShack® - Hosting to upload your photos or use Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com and register. They have free version that can hold up to 50 MB and you can copy and paste the image urls and put it on Alldeaf for us to look directly. :) You see the yellow square icon with a little mountain above your message input window, that's the image url input for you to put in the link of the image to display directly on the forum. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

:)

Yes, ImageShack® - Hosting to upload your photos or use Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com and register. They have free version that can hold up to 50 MB and you can copy and paste the image urls and put it on Alldeaf for us to look directly. :) You see the yellow square icon with a little mountain above your message input window, that's the image url input for you to put in the link of the image to display directly on the forum. I hope you understand what I'm saying.

:)

thanks a lot - let me try it and see if I have understand you :)

Did you use an old bike for a frame? Cause alot of self-made motorbikes, especially old ones from the 60's-ish used old bike frames with more metal weld on it and a slight modification to the frame shape. It looks like you made it entirely scratch up cept the wheels, motor and place where the handlebars/forks connect to the frame. Very impressive :)

Wow, the rake seems very extreme, Hope it holds up! Good job, tho.

Wow You did that yourself? Awesome, I do like it. :thumb:

Awesome bike!
It's even more awesome that you built it yourself!

Back