Photo0054.jpg

my brother and my dad fight to play me mee
Photo0045.jpg
my mom is hold me
Photo0060.jpg

Photo0050.jpg

my mom's grandparents on mom and dad!

Last edited:
Nice family photos. It's good to have those for memories. :)

Love the photos, Travis!...You were a "chubby" little boy, but so cute!...And I believe you do favor ur Dad very much....ur Mom is actually beautiful!

Love the photos, Travis!...You were a "chubby" little boy, but so cute!...And I believe you do favor ur Dad very much....ur Mom is actually beautiful!

Thank you so much Rockin Robin I love heart to handsome on soft on my mom and dad soft awesome :)

Wonderful pictures!! Your mother was very pretty. You were a very cute baby.

Very nice photos! You do look a lot like your handsome father.

Your mother was a beautiful young woman. Looks like she surely enjoyed her family.

Thanks for sharing those happy family pictures with us. :)

I agree with others here that you look like your dad, that your mom was a beautiful woman, and that you were a cute baby.

Very nice photos! You do look a lot like your handsome father.

Your mother was a beautiful young woman. Looks like she surely enjoyed her family.

It is very nice kind of heart seems soft, I am very hard to my life memory!
Thanks for sharing those happy family pictures with us. :)

I agree with others here that you look like your dad, that your mom was a beautiful woman, and that you were a cute baby.

Thank you so much posts I am very glad of my heart I missed on my mom

Sorry to be unoriginal, but I'm just going to repeat what the others before me have already said:

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.

You do look more like your dad.

Your mother was beautiful.​

Beautiful family, lovely photos, forever memories. Thanks for sharing with us.

Sorry to be unoriginal, but I'm just going to repeat what the others before me have already said:

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.

You do look more like your dad.

Your mother was beautiful.​
True look like nice friendly soft smile and happy relationship my family value pretty :)

Beautiful family, lovely photos, forever memories. Thanks for sharing with us.

I am pretty heart on my feeling forever my mind! :)

Your mother was very beautiful and a happy person. Stay strong!

Thanks for sharing.

Wirelessly posted

Aw your mom was beautiful! Sorry to hear of your loss. Hang onto those memories forever. Tons of hugs for you. Xoxo.

Thank you for sharing your childhood and family pics with us. You look just like your dad and your mom is very beautiful :)

Travis, those are lovely pictures. How nice of you to share. Now we have nice faces to put with your stories. Lucky you to have such photos. You will always treasure them and thank you for sharing your family memories.

Thank Everyone I am very memory my preview on forever my heart, I love value on pictures cutest I was good younger awesome and my parents look like kindly heart!

Travis, you genetic 'clone' to father. I see photo and see you!! Crazy. Younger of course.

You Mum beautiful, beautiful woman. Seem kind. Sorry for you loss. :hug:

Travis, you genetic 'clone' to father. I see photo and see you!! Crazy. Younger of course.

You Mum beautiful, beautiful woman. Seem kind. Sorry for you loss. :hug:

Thank you so much on Rebeccalji, I am very hard to my emotion and my mom is very good treat awesome! I am sad!

Back