My Haircut and Dye Job!

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I got my hair shaved into a Chelsea and then I dyed my bangs hot pink. Enjoy the picture!

mydyejob.jpg

you ate a lot of chocolate ? you seem to gain some weight. and the pink color seems hot.

you ate a lot of chocolate ? you seem to gain some weight. and the pink color seems hot.
Hey... don't be mean.. Remember the camera adds 10 pounds to ya. Lucia just happened to have 3 cameras on her... :bowlol::bowlol::rockon::rofl::rofl: Just kidding with ya Lucia... looks good!!

Looks good, what your hair look like before? I loves hair that's why I'm going to hair school this december lol hmm I wonder the mod should makes topic that's for beauty, fashion and skin advice? What you think?

Hey... don't be mean.. Remember the camera adds 10 pounds to ya. Lucia just happened to have 3 cameras on her... :bowlol::bowlol::rockon::rofl::rofl: Just kidding with ya Lucia... looks good!!

I was just kidding :) she is beautiful

Hi Lucia,
I know you had no problem with different look of your hair cut. you look perfect..
I can´t cut my short hair or whatever...
If I will do, i look like lesbian or so what? *jeeeez*

Hi Lucia,
I know you had no problem with different look of your hair cut. you look perfect..
I can´t cut my short hair or whatever...
If I will do, i look like lesbian or so what? *jeeeez*

:laugh2:

here is some stuff for you

hs56_IyawoShaveKit500.jpg

:giggle:

I think that you went too far, but interesting arty. Sigh, you are not a kid anymore. Sorry, it is rude for me to say that. Many readers here said that you are cool. Then, you are cool.

For your next project, show us your two silver rings on your tits. My bad.

I think hot pink looks good on you, my youngest sister has purple underneath her natural brownish hair and I thought it looks really cool...Maybe I'll put a little pink in my hair just to see what it looks like LOL

Back