My girlfriend Mandy and my kid and my family

starrygaze

Reaction score
We have wonderful weekend with my girlfriend on ice skate. My dad lead Christmas party at Event Center: skate, eat free pizza, play tag laser and more! She and I first held our hands altogether on ice isn't she romance? We also played as a team against another team in tag laser game. My daughter loves skate alot of time on ice. My legs and feet get worn out easily. Mandy makes few laps she said her feet hurts. Bet skate can burn alot of my energy fast. My daughter still skate on ice until part ends! My girlfriend fell once and got snow on her pant. My son also have fun at tag laser and playing video games too. Here are pictures I just want to post. I love my girlfriend because she makes me very happy! :kiss:

I'm glad that you found her who keep you happy....

You both look happy couple...

I loves ice skate!!!

Great pictures! Ice skate? Oh boy! I haven't been on the ice since ummm maybe 16 or 17 years old! YIKES! I would NOT go back on the ice otherwise I'll fall on my butt! :giggle:

Great Pictures! Yeah I haven't skate for 9 years. :):)

You two do look very happy together :)

I always fall on my butt when I go ice skating! hehe

Thanks you for your good comments!

I had bad sore from fell on the ice few times long time ago I skated too fast! whipped my butt on ice that was really HURT!

I asked my daughter next day and she seems fine no sore. wow

Lucky she skated very slowly and just fell. We held together slowly I lifted her up and asked if she is ok. She said yes and was fine. I bet she should have sore in her butt! She is my supergirl girlfriend!!! mwah ha ha ha
:P

Wonderful pictures! I didn't do ice skate for many years. I am not good with that. lol

Nice pics..I agree about skating burning a lot of calories. I used to ice skate growing up. Miss it. :(

Back