TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Snowball and I! :thumb:

Attachments

• Picture 59.jpg
    Picture 59.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 56
Awwww adorable picture... You should frame this picture on the wall...

Ohhh nice!! Resized it for you *hint hint* it's so purty enough to use it as your avatar!!

picture593hp.jpg

link- http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9259/picture593hp.jpg

Liebling:-))) said:
Awwww adorable picture... You should frame this picture on the wall...
yea few my friend and my mom told me that i should frame so when i get color ink then i will make it!

Wow!! I really love that so much and if you want, Tweety.. I can ask Chris to add some graphics to that picture like a heart on the corner or some corner graphics.

Even better, our fellow ADers like CyberRed can show her graphic artwork with that? :)

Cookie Monster said:
Wow!! I really love that so much and if you want, Tweety.. I can ask Chris to add some graphics to that picture like a heart on the corner or some corner graphics.

Even better, our fellow ADers like CyberRed can show her graphic artwork with that? :)
oh yea good idea.. pretty pls!!!! when i took the pic then i saw it wow! i love that pic so much.. i put desktop too... hehehehe!

Awww...yeah you showed me a couple days ago...

Love that pix!

I know how u feel, cuz this one is my favorite too..

babycat23fj.png

Luckysmile23 said:
very cute pic.. love the way it turn out.. i agree with others u should have that pic framed.. :)

;)
yea that what i am planning to... when i come home from trip..

lol, very cute. TweetyBird, is that a kitty? or full-grown cat? I cannot tell from that picture.

Back