my family and pinic

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have an enjoy pretty sound I am lots of fun enjoy! I am very lots of pretty work out on best helpful supportive, they support to me

I can help my grandparent, my grandparent can't help on carry reason to much heavy

I heard my sister little I am shocked she is very serious risk on cut on horrible on! I am numberous I am very scared! I am worried because protect to my sister yrs 13 I wonder hard to encourage to focus!

I am puzzled it my bio history I was willing truth epal faci my fault life ruin I was accept to respect to her boundaries, I can't help anymore, I told my grandparents knew, I told warned my grandparents,, Don't do it on knife not fun illegal! law is very strong strict because is very protect pretty I am shocked
I wonder I am surprised I am very not happy my sister little, she is refused to tell me

I ask my grandparents I was very hurt because parents control or grandparents control

I can't doing control right! I am very own my life!

I afraid my panic oh no sad :(

I heard my mom is very not well, she is very homeI am very sad rare my family show up

I wonder I was shocked almost to anxiety I truth you

another my brother is very rob and my sister christine, my sister autumn,

I am pretty sound enjoy willing, I respect to tell I missing to my family

I am strong family sound great I was very switch on my mind! I focus on future protect to prevent to bad cut I report to my counsellor supportive reason investiage to my sister little protect, sound look like my father/mom ignored her, who blame I am innocent I am not fair, ,I told your own responsibility `18 yrs legal

they blame me I am innocent I told my own life! I told you own on life your adult parents right
otherwise parents is mistake screw up!

I am very willing I tell you advise

pray for my sister and mom is remove swept body because suffer bad sin rid body familyon the strong family!

strong family spirit! hope be encourage to you AD supportive pray offer pray my heart

I truth tell you I have history past I was very hard to my life I am pretty sound
complication family hard

strong positive and focus on life my family worth value and friends! suffer to pain my family! reason I have lots of fun enjoy :)

I older than my sister,

I have nephew is name riley

my sister 18 yrs, she is pregany new another baby 1 weeks whoot!

Attachments

• Photo0031.jpg
    Photo0031.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo0033.jpg
    Photo0033.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo0035.jpg
    Photo0035.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo0037.jpg
    Photo0037.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
Sorry to hear about your mom and your little sister. I hope they both improve.

And that your sister's baby arrives healthy.

Good you can help your grandparents though. :)

Sorry to hear about your mom and your little sister. I hope they both improve.

And that your sister's baby arrives healthy.

Good you can help your grandparents though. :)

Hope be pray for strength rid on body because protect shield, I hope be encouraege my mom and sister change future strength :)
Don't give up! keep adjust best mature take an time my sister will grow, she don't do it anymore I think so my grandparents strong wise on value and supportive pretty she is smart experiment skills relationship and personal
I supportive my family!

pretty great hope better, improve skills strength pray hope be successfully!

Yes, I will pray for your family. I hope all will be well. :hug:

I am exciting soon my sister will still on baby! I am pretty lots of fun exciting! I am surrpised I heard it my sister baby soon go to hospital! whoot!

Back