My Creations

DreamDeaf

Reaction score
As you know, I've stated before that I dabble in Artist Trading Cards (ATC's) and have been swapping with other ATC artists all over the globe...

Anyway, I had two topics come up where I am supposed to describe myself as a mass of contraditions, and another one where I'm looking for what I've lost...

So this is what I came up with.

I am a mass of contradtions. This is supposed to describe how I feel having to straddle two worlds, one deaf, one hearing - my social life deaf people as opposed to working with hearing people.

mass1mx5.jpg

I haven't found what I'm looking for. This describes my hearing aid, which I lost years ago, and still haven't found... as usual. Heh. I think it was an older Oticon model - way older! I couldn't find a good Oticon BTE picture, so had to use my Siemens digital as a model.

lostvo2.jpg

They were sent in to the hostess two weeks ago, and they were approved for the swaps.

BTW, I've had only one failure to meet swap requirements - and that was because I was a day late. I've already participated in almost 100 swaps so far, and I started in, I think, mid-year.

Will continue to post here once in a while.

Last edited:
That quite intersting! Good job DD! :) I am sure you will find something you really wanted. Keep it up! :thumb:

i liked the card. it look neato! I hope to look at more of your stuffs. :)

Keep up with that! :)

That looks pretty cool, I like the one that shows you on top of two worlds, that's real cute. :thumb:

I think you rate in the middle of those worlds Cheri..LoL j/k :lol:
cool pictures thanks for sharing dreamdeaf:)

That looks pretty cool, I like the one that shows you on top of two worlds, that's real cute. :thumb:

Back