My brother's ASL storytelling video

Oh, wow ... that's really GOOD !! :lol: Very good talented ! I can understand him very clear. Lol

Thanks for sharin' it with us !

U are welcome, Maria! :)

His ASL is beautiful! I wish I can sign like him but he has always been involved with the performing arts. I posted this cuz there are many people here learning ASL so I thought it would be something they would enjoy seeing and really see pure ASL.

Enjoy!!!

Awesome, Your brother's asl are so wonderful. I understan him so perfect. His story is so interesting.

Awww he is so cute!!! :smash:

Very articulate with ASL - you have mentioned a few times that you grew up oral - did he grow up oral like you too? If so, he sure has mastered the language of ASL!!!!!!!! Im still struggling with PSE and trying not to mouth words!:lol:

Cute, Shel, lol and yes, really slick with his ASL--I (just for info) am close to that level, too and dive into a lot of PSE, lol...depending on to whom I'm talking....

His ASL is much better than mine. lol Cool story.

I sign in ASL.. almost just like his. I use my facial expressed alot. Shel's brother is verrry good at ASL. Very ASL is what I like the most than others like PSE or SEE and so on.

U are welcome, Maria! :)

His ASL is beautiful! I wish I can sign like him but he has always been involved with the performing arts. I posted this cuz there are many people here learning ASL so I thought it would be something they would enjoy seeing and really see pure ASL.

Enjoy!!!

Oh, yes very beautiful ! I love ASL ! It even makes me smile to understand, too. Lol You are very lucky to have your own brother like him. :D

Awww he is so cute!!! :smash:

Very articulate with ASL - you have mentioned a few times that you grew up oral - did he grow up oral like you too? If so, he sure has mastered the language of ASL!!!!!!!! Im still struggling with PSE and trying not to mouth words!:lol:

He was placed in an oral-only program during his first 5 years but when he went to my school for mainstreamed, he struggled too much so they referred him to the deaf school where he learned ASL and just picked up language like crazy from there. I wish I had that too..I dont sign like him but can understand that level of ASL no problem. Weird.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, yes very beautiful ! I love ASL ! It even makes me smile to understand, too. Lol You are very lucky to have your own brother like him. :D

Thanks..I feel very blessed to have him. I cant imagine not having a deaf brother. We can really give each other a lot of moral support. :)

Thanks..I feel very blessed to have him. I cant imagine not having a deaf brother. We can really give each other a lot of moral support. :)

Amen to that - I, too, thank God for my deaf brother everyday! He really gives me a lot of moral and emotional support. :aw:

Wow that was very easy to understand and I got a bit of a chuckle out of it as well. LOL. If I can understand it, he's a VERY good signer, lol.

I may have to ask him to post some videos on YouTube, and maybe even do a guest Vlog entry on my Deaf Blog.

:lol: that's too funny! Good story, though. :) He sure is good in ASL!

very funny ... cracked me up for sure.. and yes i gotta agree with others hes great at asl story telling.. im not asl expert YET.. but maybe one day i will be, who knows! :)

Thanks everyone! I just watched it again and I had another good laugh. The reason I laugh cuz he has such a goofy personality so knowing him and watching him makes it too funny. LOL!

Back