my audi appt

lovezebras

Reaction score
So, I went today for my audi appt today! I had to do an audiogram today and it was soooo long! They did an audiogram with the beeps and the words....and then she did a bone conduction test too and my hearing went down :( She reprogrammed my hearing aid and upped the volume and she said there isn't ALOT of room left on my ha but enough to last me for a bit if it goes down again. I saw a girl audi today and she was really nice. So, the rest of the day was good and she gave me a noise in background program so one of my mic's turns off and I can just focus on the sound in front of me instead of behind as well. My hearing in my right went down 10-15 dB, i think it was, in the low frequencies.

OH and good news...Phonak is launching a new hearing aid!

anddd my audi also fixed my FM system... it was a faulty battery in my ha that wasn't strong enough to pick up the signal for the fm.

I knew all of this already...as we were texting while you were at the audis! haha...but anyway, Yay for your FM being fixed! And not so yay for your hearing dropping and your hearing aid being closed to maxed out!

that's ok if i get a new one i can just start my own collection:D haha it was funny when ur text made the equipment go nuts..that squeeling sound was horrible tho! lol even the audi was cringing! lol

that's ok if i get a new one i can just start my own collection:D haha it was funny when ur text made the equipment go nuts..that squeeling sound was horrible tho! lol even the audi was cringing! lol

I wouldn't have heard it...haha sucks to be hearing/HOH!

Back