My 3rd Grade Daughter's History Project :D

deafbajagal

Reaction score
IMG_7640.jpg

Haha. This summer I'm going to take her to see some of them, so she can experience it firsthand. :)

This is a very impressive work for a 3rd grader. Good job. The word "pueblo" is call the village and it was mostly made with adobe apartments and storages. The adobe buildings really keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter. That is why we have adobe houses in Albuquerque and Santa Fe plus other towns for this kind of weather. Cool, isn't it, eh? I am beginning to feel homesick for New Mexico. (sigh) Thank you showing the picture what your daughter had made. :thumb:

I love it. :) My boys used to build missions of Calif for history project when they were in elementary school. I wondered about other states do this or not now I saw this I guess it does. :)

This is a very impressive work for a 3rd grader. Good job. The word "pueblo" is call the village and it was mostly made with adobe apartments and storages. The adobe buildings really keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter. That is why we have adobe houses in Albuquerque and Santa Fe plus other towns for this kind of weather. Cool, isn't it, eh? I am beginning to feel homesick for New Mexico. (sigh) Thank you showing the picture what your daughter had made. :thumb:

My daughter read your post and wanted to know if you ever lived in one before. :)

I love it. :) My boys used to build missions of Calif for history project when they were in elementary school. I wondered about other states do this or not now I saw this I guess it does. :)

It was fun watching her do it. :)

Your daughter is a fantastic artist!
Keep up the good work! :thumb:
Why don't you hang it in your living room, Deafbajagal? ;)

Awesome, she did an excellent job of making a model cliff-side village.

Back