My 3 Mustkeers

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
I took the kids tot he mall today... they had so much fun smiling! It was taken at Picture People...I got free coupon. So they were cute! They sure gotten big!!!

Left to Right
Alexandra will be 4 in Feb., Tyler soon be 6 in Feb. and Frances is 6. (her top tooth are lossen!)

They will be ALWAYS 3 Muskteers. :)

3muskteers10706pb7.jpg

Aww really cute, I've always wanted a daugther with blonde hair just like her mommy :smiling:

They looked so cute. One thing that bothers me a little bit - it looks like that they are going after you for their dinner! Just silly me - ok.

Thanks guys! Yes ^Angel^ I would love to have a girl too! The oldest look like her mom and youngest look like dad I guess. (they don't see him, sad) Tyler look like mostly like his daddy and a few of me. :)

Thanks!

The two girls aren't mine...they comes and spend the night 3-4 times a year so their mom can spend time alone with her bf here. ;)

I used to babysit the girls. Tyler is MY baby. :)

aww your kids are so cute!

Thanks for all of your compliment... Tyler is my son! He looks about 95% like me especially when I was at his age! I could scan pix of me and show you to compare with my son... You all will drop your jaw!

Yes baby! I could find some pictures since I know where they are. ;)

MWAH to my DHB!

Thanks for all of your compliment... Tyler is my son! He looks about 95% like me especially when I was at his age! I could scan pix of me and show you to compare with my son... You all will drop your jaw!

HA HA yea but Alexandra had the most blonde than Tyler and Frances. :)

Thanks for cute comment! :thumb:

Back