Murray Eliminator bike---cool vintage bike

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
First off, I can understand that many people will not buy used items. They would prefer to buy brand new. That is ok. That is your choice.

For me, I don't like to pay retail if I don't have to.

This bike is not for sale. It's purple which is my girlfriend's favorite color. If you used to have a cool vintage bike or plain like vintage items in general, feel free to enjoy pictures of this classic.

I don't qualify as an expert. I have seen only ONE of this bike in person. Yes, only one and I'm 34 years old now.

Yes, it's a cool bike and I look forward to ride this bike when spring comes.

Attachments

• eliminator.jpg
    eliminator.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 12
  • eliminator1.jpg
    eliminator1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 12
  • elinminator2.jpg
    elinminator2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 12
  • eliminator3.jpg
    eliminator3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 14
We found one like this is bright yellow in our garage as we were cleaning it out. One of the guys in our neighborhood takes old bicycles and fixes them up for kids at Christmas time. We donated about 25 bikes that my father-in-law had accumulated and they will be given away next week. This man generally has about 2000 each year for the kids in need.

We found one like this is bright yellow in our garage as we were cleaning it out. One of the guys in our neighborhood takes old bicycles and fixes them up for kids at Christmas time. We donated about 25 bikes that my father-in-law had accumulated and they will be given away next week. This man generally has about 2000 each year for the kids in need.

A great gesture!!! I wish more people were like this guy who gives 2000 bikes to kids in need. World needs more people like him.

A great gesture!!! I wish more people were like this guy who gives 2000 bikes to kids in need. World needs more people like him.
You deal in used bikes, right? Maybe you could start doing the same thing in your community. It doesn't have to be thousands of bikes but even starting with a few could bring joy to some children. :)

You deal in used bikes, right? Maybe you could start doing the same thing in your community. It doesn't have to be thousands of bikes but even starting with a few could bring joy to some children. :)

Yes, I do deal with used bikes. That is an idea that I can try. Maybe a bike or 2 to start with.

Back