msn sars edition

Some people may find this offensive. I don't, just slightly funny. Seen it before.

i agree it is a bit offensive, may sound funny but think about the death rate that has occurred for the poeple who suffered

Originally posted by javapride
i agree it is a bit offensive, may sound funny but think about the death rate that has occurred for the poeple who suffered
I do believe in free speach. I don't think it is offensive enough to delete.

Speaking of SARS, on one news show this morning, I forgot which one, they were showing models on the catwalk wearing designer mouth masks, matching their dresses and clothes. I really found that interesting!

SARS hit berekely UC other day I was like :eek: damn.. I hope SARS go away b4 jan of 2004 :roll: cuz that's when my bro will go there sheesh..

i saw that few week ago.. isn't real that pic just create with adobe add,, :ugh:

Originally posted by javapride

Secondly that!!! not forgot our country's neighbor Canada have difficult deal with SARS. Really amazing about NBA stars who willing for involve for raising $$$ for fighting against SARS. NOt surpirse Yao there.
Hope SARS situtation deal in no time. Because I plan to visit Asia included Hong Kong in the future.

Back