More Pictures from Michigan.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score

That's Chris, Gabrielle, me and Galen at Gabrielle's house.

That's Galen, me and Gabrielle at her house.

That's all of three girls are my best friends: Fei Ku, me, Gabrielle and Claire, but forgot one more of my best friend, Tiffanie isn't there. (at my brother's graduation party)

That's my friend Jake, Claire, Me and Gabrielle. We knew each other from hearing school.(at my parents' house)

The Group: Fei Ku, Claire, me, Galen, Gabrielle, Chris, and Jake.(at my parents house for my brother's graduation party)

That's my mom, my brother Robert(who is graduate from High School) and my dad.

That's Fei Ku, Claire and I. Who graduated from Michigan School for the Deaf(Fei Ku and I graudated together in 2002 and Claire graduated in 2005)

wow its good to have group of friends. U must have wonderful friends who re there for u, Sweetheart. Nice pic of u, seq and fei ku!

LuciaDisturbed said:
Those pics are great and I noticed that you got your eyes from your mom. :)

Thanks! In some ways, same thing with my dad too. But, mostly of my family got regular brown eyes. I got DARK brown eyes and my brother, Robert got LIGHT brown eyes, that's odd.

SherryCherish said:
wow its good to have group of friends. U must have wonderful friends who re there for u, Sweetheart. Nice pic of u, seq and fei ku!

Thanks! They are my close friends. And thank you again ;)

Again great pictures of you all.
Your brother is cute but dang he is too young for me :giggle:

ButterflyGirl said:
Again great pictures of you all.
Your brother is cute but dang he is too young for me :giggle:

Thanks! :rofl: You can drool over my brother if you want to. He's 18 years old and is already taken :whistle: I don't blame you, I noticed some of my friends and more girls drool over my brother. That's normal ;)

Wow... what a beautiful pictures ! You got the looks from your mom - what a resemblance... wow ! I can see you and Galen are very affectionate to each other. :aw:

Looks like you had a blast in Michigan!

Tell me..which do you prefer ...Michigan or Washington? I used to live in Michigan and couldnt handle the heat there .....

Great picture. I'm glad that you are back to AD again. :)

Your area is much different from southwest but there's some part of LA have half of same influence as like that, most of them are built in around 1950's until 1970's.

CyberRed said:
Wow... what a beautiful pictures ! You got the looks from your mom - what a resemblance... wow ! I can see you and Galen are very affectionate to each other. :aw:

Thanks! Some of people said that I look like my mom, some of them said that i look like my dad, some of them said that I look like my sister and blah more... :giggle: Oh aww, thanks. I like to showing how I feel about my Sequoias ;)

Gemtun said:
Looks like you had a blast in Michigan!

Tell me..which do you prefer ...Michigan or Washington? I used to live in Michigan and couldnt handle the heat there .....

Yeppers we did!

I prefer Washington because of beautiful everything- trees, mountians, etc plus JOBS too.

I prefer Michigan because of my family and friends.

volcomskatz said:
Great picture. I'm glad that you are back to AD again. :)

Your area is much different from southwest but there's some part of LA have half of same influence as like that, most of them are built in around 1950's until 1970's.

Thanks!

Yeppers, it's different between of West States and East States.

Back