More photos of Tulip farms

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are the pictures I took with my camera of the tulips in Mt. Vernon which has one of the largest farms that grows tulips scattered around Skagit Valley. They bloom in April and they have their own festival which runs from April 1 to 30th every year.

P1260020-01.jpg

purple tulips shining in the sun

P1260019-01.jpg

pink-white tulips

P1260018-01.jpg

red tulips...bright, eh?

P1260017-01.jpg

breeze whipping the purple tulips

P1260016-01.jpg

rows of tulips

There are very beautiful and colourful too. :)

Oh very beautiful spring color...

You cut few of tulips to give sweetheart when you come home from work... :D

OMG *drools*..

I love those tulips.. I got about 22 or more blubs.. they bloomed early .. now we just had little frost.. they writher.. :(

hehe

WHOA! What a beauitful!!! I wanna the PURPLE ONE! :mrgreen: hee! I love tulips even we have some in my front yard.

Sigh, they are so beautiful. I wish I could live in there so I can always be surrounded by such beautiful scenery.
Maybe you can blow some tulips over here for me? :fingersx:

sequoias said:
Here are the pictures I took with my camera of the tulips in Mt. Vernon which has one of the largest farms that grows tulips scattered around Skagit Valley. They bloom in April and they have their own festival which runs from April 1 to 30th every year.

P1260020-01.jpg

purple tulips shining in the sun

P1260019-01.jpg

pink-white tulips

P1260018-01.jpg

red tulips...bright, eh?

P1260017-01.jpg

breeze whipping the purple tulips

P1260016-01.jpg

rows of tulips

Wow Gretman would love this so much !!! She is freak the tulips.

Yeppers, thanks for the comments. I appreciate it! They're really colorful and beautiful! :D

Wow, must be a dream walking through those beautiful tulips....

Very good pictures there Seq and Sweetheart

^Angel^ said:
Wow, must be a dream walking through those beautiful tulips....

Very good pictures there Seq and Sweetheart

Yea, it seems kinda like a dream walking thru the fields of tulips where the main road is. It's really cool!

Awww wow, very beautiful to see those different colors of tulip.

Awsome tulips and also u know i love tulips, roses and varities flowers cuz of my grandpa grew them and sold long time ago..

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw: Champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heh.. wow its so awesome to look and walk thru all beautiful field filled up with so many gorgeous rich colors of tulip flowers!

Back