Monkey Dance.....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
watch

watch

Sorry, I can not see your videos. All I see are two x. I can see Botti's video but it is an advertising showing the monkey ate the fruit and let the fruit drop into its mouth like lemon juice and then dance. The monkey was cute but I think there is visual effects that make the monkey look real. :lol:

Sorry, I can not see your video. All I see are two x. I can see Botti's video but it is an advertising showing the monkey ate the fruit and let the fruit drop into its mouth like lemon juice and then dance. The monkey was cute but I think there is visual effects that make the monkey look real. :lol:

That is her video, I just put the link in properly to make it work.

I guess she was trying to upload her video but she was not being successful with it. Thank you for helping her out. Now I get it. Only one video. But still the monkey was really cute. I like it. :)

I used to LOVE monkeys when I was little. I went with my sister swimming at a friends house. She had a little spider monkey kept on a leash. That darn thing jumped up and down on my head while I was in the pool. Scared the heck out of me. Didn't like monkeys much after that.

I watched a show about how monkeys live, really quite impressive. A lot like humans.

Back