Millions Duck March

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
:shock:

[yt]PLFzPmPWzBk[/yt]

seen it before.puts new slant on china take away because I afraid that where they were headed the pot

That's possible since not a single did fly.

seen it before.puts new slant on china take away because I afraid that where they were headed the pot

Duck would not be bad if it weren't so greasy.... I don't like eating duck personally.... I prefer white meat when it comes to birds and duck is all dark... blech!

the ducks feet are the thing they love..Chinese girl gave me bag of them once for doing her a favour...thought of it makes me up chuck....it do put you off sweet and sour duck but surppose that lot just fed china

Duck isn't too bad if it is cooked right I think. I've tasted duck twice in my life (getting royally teased the second time due to my nickname lol).

The first time was rather greasy (well over 20 years ago), the second time wasn't too bad... maybe a little chewy (about 6 years ago). I wouldn't mind trying duck again.

But to the video... awww! I saw it on FB yesterday and loved it lol. "Duck in traffic".. a whole new meaning to stuck in traffic!

That's possible since not a single did fly.

I was thinking that too , there is a truck and a people walking right next to the ducks and how odd not one duck tried to fly away. They can't fly b/c their wings been clipped. :( What a sad utube. It should be called last march.

Duck isn't too bad if it is cooked right I think. I've tasted duck twice in my life (getting royally teased the second time due to my nickname lol).

The first time was rather greasy (well over 20 years ago), the second time wasn't too bad... maybe a little chewy (about 6 years ago). I wouldn't mind trying duck again.

But to the video... awww! I saw it on FB yesterday and loved it lol. "Duck in traffic".. a whole new meaning to stuck in traffic!

but could you still eat it if walked passed you

Sure-

I still eat meat even though I've seen cows up close
I still eat lamb even though I've seen sheep up close (in the UK was the last time lol)
Can't say as I've had a chicken walk past me yet though...hmm or a pig...

Duck is a rare thing so I don't eat it all the time.

Back