Merry Christmas to you all

starrygaze

Reaction score
Hey everyone and my family here have wonderful Merry Christmas and New Years 2007. My girlfriend came with me to my mom and dad's house for Christmas. My ex wife brought our kids to open the presents. Finally my old brother met my sweetheart and the rest of my family quality time with us in warm house. Outside look very white windy and drifting with snow. It's beautiful white Christmas. My nephew grabbed my new Denver Broncos cap off of me. My daughter and I both practice together how to tap dance. My ex wife and girlfriend both have nice conversation as I joined to talk with them. My nephew are playing video games. My mom loves cardinal stuffs. My girlfriend's family is nice and likes me because I feel comfort being with them. My son and daughter stayed the night in my sweetheart home for fun, play and conversion. My old brother still surfs internet in my dad's small
office and said that he wants to steall his computer because it has media center so that can play XBox 360. I was nodded neatly. We all eat turkey, ham, and many foods. We got a new toy for my mom's cat.

Everything looks so beautiful. Here are few pictures.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Be safe! :)

awesome you have nice pictures! thank you for share with us. Merry Christmas too.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

Back