Me walk around Ravens Stadium

SneakerNet

Retired
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a good time at the special Winter Gala Charity events, so I posted a few pix, all 9 yards, walking around the stadium, Ravens locker room and my wife and I sat in Ray Lewis' locker (as you see us finger spelled R A Y), me getting all beat up, soak'in the tub, the exit door to the stadium.

There's lot more pix but interpreter and my wife misbehaving really bad in the locker room. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpg
    IMG_1737.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1739.jpg
    IMG_1739.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1753.jpg
    IMG_1753.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 23
Wow, the stadium is only 5 minutes from my house. How did you get in?

The KEYW Winter Gala rent a space in the Stadium to host a party. So, that is how we can roam around the building (with security groups standing all over the places).

I was so glad that I get to touch the retired Ray Lewis locker...He WAS in that LOCKER!!! We also saw Head coach office, meeting room and shower and such.

The KEYW Winter Gala rent a space in the Stadium to host a party. So, that is how we can roam around the building (with security groups standing all over the places).

I was so glad that I get to touch the retired Ray Lewis locker...He WAS in that LOCKER!!! We also saw Head coach office, meeting room and shower and such.

i was thinking the same thing what shel asked. wow lucky you!~

as you may see a lady lying on the ground at 50 yard line cuz she's eh..over 50. She a interpreter...

Thats awesome! I didnt know about this event.

Thats awesome! I didnt know about this event.

Yeah, it's a private party so that is why you didn't know about this event. It's a million dollars expense... started 4 years ago and been doing that every year.

Back