Me signing "Who nailed him there?" VID

sculleywr

Reaction score
Just wanted to know what you guys thought around here. Hope you like it.

[yt]zxFFpFU-2qI[/yt]

joining american gospel idol? haha anyway

as been simon...

i said " good song.. but the background is hard to read."

anyway

overall.. its good. are you hearing though?

Sadly to say, something is wrong with this computer which couldn't able to see it. But the song, I love that song, singing by Ray Boltz. Who nailed Him there is a beautiful song. But sad, couldn't see it till find someone who can fix this. And I love lot of his songs too.

joining american gospel idol? haha anyway

as been simon...

i said " good song.. but the background is hard to read."

anyway

overall.. its good. are you hearing though?

Well, we know that "America has talent." However, I wouldn't say that is me. I don't sing, I make a joyful noise.
I didn't have much to do with the background, as it was a public event. the screen in the back was not movable.

I am hearing, majoring in Sign Language Interpretation at Tennessee Temple University. It took me a good two months to figure out how I was going to do this song, but I made more progress in the three days before the actual performance than I did in those two months.

If you want to see the other performances from Open Mic Nite, you can check it out under the user Vanceej. My favorite was when they did Irene, a song by TobyMac.

I finally get to see it, and I love that song. thanks for showing that. Not know when and what, but trying to get video for some song so I can perform. smile. Good job, dude.

Back