Me and Sweetheart on Thanksgiving day

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
We went to the huge church that provided free thanksgiving dinner for general public . It was nice and we enjoyed it with our friend with her kids that have been going there for 4 years straight. We had free picture taken by the nice photographer. Here's our picture for us to share with you guys.

galenmel1123aa6.jpg

Enjoy!

Awww nice pictures, great couple too. ;)

'Glad to "meet" you at last! What beautiful rosey cheeks! A very lovely couple and you look comfortable with one another.

Cute pic...

Sequoias, You got long beard, that grow so fast from summer to near winter.

Awww, beautiful pic of couple, sweet.

beautiful pic of you both! i gotta agree with others that yall look so cute couple.. :) Thanks for sharing that with us.. :)

Aw what a beautiful couple ! Glad you really enjoyed your Thanksgivin'. It's worth it to have great memories there. :)

Awww..cute pic! Sequois..are u growing a beard to get ready for the winter? Or u always had it?

Awww..cute pic! Sequois..are u growing a beard to get ready for the winter? Or u always had it?

Lol, I grow beard all year long. It's random at times, sometimes I don't have it. Sometimes I get it. It takes me about a month or less to grow about that long.

Back