Me and My girlfriend

starrygaze

Reaction score
Last week my daughter is happy to know that my girlfriend and I came along to watch her Christmas performance at school. She performed so beautiful. Also part of my family and ex wife's family met my girlfriend in first introduction. Here is a picture of my daughter's you all will see.

Last weekend my son got third place medal at wrestling tournment at high school. He is 9 grade and can challenge high school wrestlers. He is tough and did pretty good at wrestling. He said he is very happy to see my girlfriend to come and watch him on mat.

I asked my mom to photograph me and my girlfriend in East High school's gym to watch wrestling.

Thats look so good.. You are good father that remain involved in kids life. Your gf look good.

Last week my daughter is happy to know that my girlfriend and I came along to watch her Christmas performance at school. She performed so beautiful. Also part of my family and ex wife's family met my girlfriend in first introduction. Here is a picture of my daughter's you all will see.

Last weekend my son got third place medal at wrestling tournment at high school. He is 9 grade and can challenge high school wrestlers. He is tough and did pretty good at wrestling. He said he is very happy to see my girlfriend to come and watch him on mat.

I asked my mom to photograph me and my girlfriend in East High school's gym to watch wrestling.

Wow a nice pictures of your girl.... stay together! :)

Starrygaze...I remembered u posted a thread about working out and posting a "before" picture. From what I remember of that picture and comparing to this one, it looks like your exercise program is going well. How is that going so far?

Great pic and your kids are cute! I still havent figured out how to post pics here.

Those are nice pictures both of you and your kids. Thank you for sharing with me. :D

Wow, I bet that your girlfriend is Gingerbread or Empress.

Nice pic :)

Nice pics and good to see the 'involvement' in the children's school activities as well. Thanks for sharing with AD'ers. You both look like a good couple--wishes you two the best! ;)

~RR

Nice pics and good to see the 'involvement' in the children's school activities as well. Thanks for sharing with AD'ers. You both look like a good couple--wishes you two the best! ;)

~RR

Thanks. I did was right to find someone now I have her finally!

I just got home today and had spent time and fun with her at Golden Corral and shopping at Walmart for Christmas reasons.

Back