Marks on HA?

P

poetryandpeace

I'm a sixteen year old girl who wears two hearing aids. One is for mu left ear which has a more extreme hearing loss and the other is a dome for my other ear because that ear is able to hear more. Anyway I get quite annoyed and upset over things like if I have stratches on my hearing aids and stuff as I want to keep them perfect. I know how dumb and silly it is but I'm a perfectonist and it gets the best of me sometimes lol! Does anybody have any advice to cope with getting upset that my hearing aids have stratches and marks on them?

I'm a little OCD about that stuff too... I like to keep things in good condition. Perhaps make your own skinit covers or use ear gear? My compilot takes horrible beatings... It's only a month old and really scratched up. I use an iPod sock for that. I use pink ear gear on my HAs and when they're off I keep them in a pouch with a nice lining (it came from my audi)

I'm OCD when it comes to my hearing aids, I have real protective cases for when I take them off, I won't let them bang together and I'm even really carful about how I place them on a surface as I'm ultra carful about placing them down. I also wear Ear Gear (purple and sky blue colors) but not all the time.

I'm glad it's just not me being OCD. They are too expansive to ruin I believe.

Im now really OCD when i take mine out after the hospital i was in put one of mine through the wash

Thanks for all of that guys :) glad to see I'm not the only one who's a bit OCD about their hearing aids and stuff!

Back