Mandy Harvey

capdlady

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am writing a paper about Mandy Harvey for my Jazz Appreciation class. (I'm a college freshman)

I was just curious about what you guys on this forum think of her! (I'm not going to include what you say in on here in my paper, I am just curious).

She is a profoundly deaf jazz vocalist. I think her voice has amazing clarity and is just beautiful. Check her out if youve never heard of her!

Thanks and I appreciate your input,
CAPDLady

Hello everyone!

I am writing a paper about Mandy Harvey for my Jazz Appreciation class. (I'm a college freshman)

I was just curious about what you guys on this forum think of her! (I'm not going to include what you say in on here in my paper, I am just curious).

She is a profoundly deaf jazz vocalist. I think her voice has amazing clarity and is just beautiful. Check her out if youve never heard of her!

Thanks and I appreciate your input,
CAPDLady

You are kidding right? :lol:

:deaf:

No...I'm not. I thought it was an honest question.

Sorry if I used colloquialisms that offended you...such as "never HEARD of her".
Maybe it would be more correct to say if you have read of her in the newspaper or jazz/music magazines.

I take Harvey as an inspiration because she had began to lose hearing early in her life and went almost completely deaf when she was 18. She is still following her dreams of being a musician!

She's awesome!

-CAPDLady

No...I'm not. I thought it was an honest question.

Sorry if I used colloquialisms that offended you...such as "never HEARD of her".
Maybe it would be more correct to say if you have read of her in the newspaper or jazz/music magazines.

I take Harvey as an inspiration because she had began to lose hearing early in her life and went almost completely deaf when she was 18. She is still following her dreams of being a musician!

She's awesome!

-CAPDLady
No , I meant I can't hear this music, and most of the people here can't either. It's a deaf forum.

I for one, have never heard of her. Appreciate the heads up.

But I think I will go back to attempting to tape 0.5mm LED diodes onto my corneas while attaching a reflector on them.

This will ensure that the vast majority of photons will enter the corneas resulting in maximum efficiency lighting for almost no cost, and I will be rich. But I am also musing about experimenting with parabolas to obtain the most efficiency from the flux of titrated aerodynamics.

In any case, best of luck for the Mrs. Harvey!

I for one, have never heard of her. Appreciate the heads up.

But I think I will go back to attempting to tape 0.5mm LED diodes onto my corneas while attaching a reflector on them.

This will ensure that the vast majority of photons will enter the corneas resulting in maximum efficiency lighting for almost no cost, and I will be rich. But I am also musing about experimenting with parabolas to obtain the most efficiency from the flux of titrated aerodynamics.

In any case, best of luck for the Mrs. Harvey!

:hmm: Never!

2yuays1.jpg

:hmm:
2hqw707.jpg

Back