Major Change!!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
I went from this...
100_0042.jpg

To this....
100_0955.jpg

I cut 10 inches off today of my hair to go to locks for love i feel really great that i did it and i think it looks amazing what do ya'll think?

Very cute! :P You did a good deed AND you look good!

You look Good :thumb:

and that's sweet thoughtful of you to donate... :)

You look great. you had braces. When did you get braces off? How long did you had long hair?

Your hair looks great! I am going to get my hair cut short tmw. It is really long but I dont like it long. Too much work!

Thanks everybody i love the feeling of being without pounds and pounds of hair sitting on my head

Wow, that's great! You look good.

I noticed you also had your braces removed as well. How long ago was that?

Wow, that's great! You look good.

I noticed you also had your braces removed as well. How long ago was that?

Yea i got my braces off lol I got those off on like august 24th of this year like i said above i had to get them off for my sisters wedding

Also everyone thanks for all the kind words some of my friends at school weren't exactly thrilled at what i had done although I did get this one guy who i hate with a pation to sit there with his jaw dropped speechless trying to stammer that was fun to watch

You look really cute and spunky with that new 'do of yours. It looks great! The "after" picture makes you look like you're a lady-like and showing that you're taking a pride in yourself which is all the better! ;)

By the way, How did it feel when your braces were removed? Were you thrilled when it was removed? I remembered the day I had my braces removed. It felt a little weird but it took a while to get used to that feeling.

You look really cute and spunky with that new 'do of yours. It looks great! The "after" picture makes you look like you're a lady-like and showing that you're taking a pride in yourself which is all the better! ;)

By the way, How did it feel when your braces were removed? Were you thrilled when it was removed? I remembered the day I had my braces removed. It felt a little weird but it took a while to get used to that feeling.
getting my braces off was cool i had no problem with that i even had some work done after i got my braces off on my teeth. And yea i'm very proud of my new look i feel alot older i kinda feel like i am a college student now or something like that and i also feel like it gives me a much more business look

I took a shower and was brushing out my hair and i noticed that one side of my hair is like a half an inch longer than the other side and i'm really mad i can't believe it. I'm going tomarow to fix it. GRRRRR

Great!!! My friend s daughter will get it next week :):):)

getting my braces off was cool i had no problem with that i even had some work done after i got my braces off on my teeth. And yea i'm very proud of my new look i feel alot older i kinda feel like i am a college student now or something like that and i also feel like it gives me a much more business look

That's great! You deserve it! ;) With that new 'do, you should be soaring in no time. :)

Real nice change. I won't let my wife cut her hair. She crys afterwards and wants her long hair back. it is between her breasts and armpits now

Just beauitful! :thumb: I love your new hairstyle, it's one of the best hairstyle on you, I love the color too... You look so saxxy! ;)

Back