Mailman did very bad to me.

Royale

Reaction score
damagedweddingcard2.jpg

It is a damaged wedding invitation card from one of my beloved ones.

:mad2:

awww that is so awful. did it says anything in it from the mailman?? so hope they can re send the card to you. :/

I know my wedding invitations for about 6 people got jammed in the machinery at the Post Office. I got a notice and they provided me with the names. I resent those invitations so they would get a good clean one.

I do know that most Post Offices will not do this. Might be the fact that it was a good family friend who was running the machine when it happened.

that is awful sad! someone sent you mail oh my god!

sorry but I have no idea what I'm looking at!!! It looked like.... a poorly-folded undershirt in a plastic slip! I guess if it looks like that, that is dang bad!

hope you can get a new card

Looks like something happened at the post office... perhaps a jammed processing machine?

At least the mailman wasn't screwing your wife. This happened to a friend of mine who walked in on the two of them one day. Bad mailman! :(

I joked my good friend who is a letter carrier, why he did it to me when I showed it to him. :lol:

We recently had to go thru postal strike and lockout which was over two weeks ago or so. The postal workers in the buildings have been under constant stress to catch up 70 millions letters by hurriedly sorting them out in the machines. My good friend told me that the machines have suffered seizures and jams over again and again lately.

Of the many wedding invitations we sent out, one, and only one that I'm aware of, was delivered postage due. It was to my husband's boss. :shock:

Back