Looking for Deaf Friends and ASL Users

Vulpinal

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm looking to connect with people who use ASL frequently. I understand that it's crummy to try to connect simply for the sake of improving a skill with language, I'm not interested in that. While I understand that it may come with the benefit of increasing my fluency, I would not want to pay anyone the disrespect of using them to that end. If we don't get along then that's a-okay! Thank you in advance for giving this a read! I have used Snapchat, Marco Polo, and a few video services to communicate via ASL.

My current skill level is moderate. I need work, but I won't lie if I don't understand.

Best,

Kip

Hello!

I'm looking to connect with people who use ASL frequently. I understand that it's crummy to try to connect simply for the sake of improving a skill with language, I'm not interested in that. While I understand that it may come with the benefit of increasing my fluency, I would not want to pay anyone the disrespect of using them to that end. If we don't get along then that's a-okay! Thank you in advance for giving this a read! I have used Snapchat, Marco Polo, and a few video services to communicate via ASL.

My current skill level is moderate. I need work, but I won't lie if I don't understand.

Best,

Kip
I’m sorry,I just saw this if your looking for people who uses ASL, I’m interested helping you.I’m Deaf. Do you want to be friends? Please privately write me

Hello!

Best,

Kip
I also have Marco Polo and I use video services.

Back