Looking for a good deaf friend in the Kentucky area!

SCorbin

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Steve and I was looking for a deaf friend in the Somerset Kentucky area.. I am able to hear but interested in ASL! I had s friend a few years ago that I met and he started teaching me to sign. But ended up moving.. He taught me my letters and numbers to 20 before he moved.. If anyone is interested message me! Thanks!!

Hello! My name is Steve and I was looking for a deaf friend in the Somerset Kentucky area.. I am able to hear but interested in ASL! I had s friend a few years ago that I met and he started teaching me to sign. But ended up moving.. He taught me my letters and numbers to 20 before he moved.. If anyone is interested message me! Thanks!!

Bold statement. What does that mean? Are you fully hearing or Hard Of Hearing? Will you be able to go to the ASL class in the big city? I don't know where Somerset, Kentucky is.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum.

Hello! I am raised right here in Kentucky and still here in the Kentucky. I am in Pike County. Welcome to AllDeaf forums and hope you enjoy your time around here.

Back