Look this...

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I asked her to take a picture of her 2nd kitty. She emailed me today... I feel sad for her poor kitty

My coworker's husband found this Kitten in forest a couple of weeks ago with a damaged eye. Of course they kept it. They named her Glückliche.
It look like somebody abused her. Oh my dear. She reminds me of my kitty Kim.

IM000695.jpg

IM000705.jpg

IM000710.jpg

Oh, that sure doesn't look so good...but so gracious and kind of these people to take in this kitty and care for...hopefully this condition will improve so the kitty's eye will not be permantly damaged....

ohh awww!! *pets pets pets* :( poor kitten... at least its getting a better life. *pets pets pets again*

Ow... I knew it... That is from abused her... Cuz I saw on TV the dog have like this... Kitty will have lost one eye... :( I'm glad that you found her for save.... Take care for her please Thanks.

oh yea i was cry in other forum when i saw this pic.. oh man.. still broke heart.. sigh

Same here...it always breaks my heart seeing abused animals -- especially cats and dogs...and others -- it sickens me knowing there are sick people out there abusing animals for the sheer thrill of it. :madfawk: @ those fucktards.

Liebling:-))) said:
I asked her to take a picture of her 2nd kitty. She emailed me today... I feel sad for her poor kitty

My coworker's husband found this Kitten in forest a couple of weeks ago with a damaged eye. Of course they kept it. They named her Glückliche.
It look like somebody abused her. Oh my dear. She reminds me of my kitty Kim.

IM000695.jpg

IM000705.jpg

IM000710.jpg

whoa! that's terrible and sad! like my mom have two kitten that born few days ago and kittens' mom didnt feed them! they are going die...

Christo said:
whoa! that's terrible and sad! like my mom have two kitten that born few days ago and kittens' mom didnt feed them! they are going die...

Don't let the kittens die. Get a nursing bottle/kitten milk formula and feed them with your own hands. It will be a lot of work but worth it to save kittens' life.

Roam4Life said:
Don't let the kittens die. Get a nursing bottle/kitten milk formula and feed them with your own hands. It will be a lot of work but worth it to save kittens' life.

Kittens wont get eat when I tried to give them and they ignore it and getting weaker. I think they might getting die. I will figure it out to another way to help them ;)

How awful. :( I'm glad the kitten was adopted. Thanks goodness for big hearts and compassion to take her in!

OMG!!! make me sad !! i am glad your friend found sweet kitten.. oh make me broke heart * pet and hugg*

Awww, poor baby! :(

Someone gave me a puppy name Matt and she told me that her brother abused him. Every time I came up to him to say hello, he was happy to see me and scare at the same time. And he peed while he was scared if I was going to hit him, too. I felt so so sad for him. And of course, my parents didn't like him. So, I had to give him away and found him a good home.

Im so mad at those people who abuse the animals! :mad2: GRRRRRR!!!!

christo-open  the kittens mouths and drop a few drops of milk formula onto their tongues, do this a few days and they should start to get the idea that milk=food.

as for that kitten in the pics- :-( it should see a vet about that eye.

Back