Little Jamie

JamieLynn

Reaction score
I stumbled upon those two pictures on my Laptop. I seriously wonder how they arrived there but *sigh* oh well... I felt like sharing :D

Me sitting in my French grandma's backyard during summer vacation (I guess I am two years old or something...)
The other one is Saint-Nicolas and me (like Santa Claus) that is celebrated on Dec, 6. Looks like I am five years old... Enjoy!

I am also leaving this thread open to anybody else who might be interested in adding some cute childhood piccies!

JamieLynn :wave:

Very cute :)

It's always fun to see childhood pixs. I have one I will post here in a few mins.

Here I am at age 3. I'm on the far right side with mom. Back in those days I wore the UGLY "body aid" that straps to your chest and wires running up to your ears. For those of you that are my age you know exactly what I mean :)

andrea-age3.jpg

Alley

We are not the same age... but I know what you mean LOL

Thanks for sharing with us!

Can't wait to see more pics. I love those memories of good old time with no worries! ;)

JamieLynn

Thanks! :)

I think you're right. Judging from your picture I am probably about 10 years older than you.

ditto here about the age. alleycat, I dont think your old dress ugly. thats SO 1970's. i kinda love it!! i am hooked to 1970's clothes but i can fix it a little better with a little bit of modern style. well i was born in 1970 too. :giggle:

Jamielynn, you look so adorable when you were kiddo.

Our scanner seriously doesn't work anymore <sigh>

Sorry for the bad quality... I'd like to see some more of your pictures... :D

Jamie

awwww cute pictures... I posted the pictures of me as baby to little girl somewhere few years ago. I will re-post the pictures here when I find...

awwww cute pictures... I posted the pictures of me as baby to little girl somewhere few years ago. I will re-post the pictures here when I find...

thanks so much... I truly love childhood pictures! They are always so much fun to go through... *sigh*

Jamie

I was born 1976... makes me old :lol:

Jamie
You're my age! ;)

I used to have those hearing aids that you strap on your chest. I didn't switch to BTE hearing aids until I was in kindergarten or the 1st grade. :dunno:

Back