lion tries to attack little girl behind the glass

authentic

Reaction score
[yt]lHu77544fws[/yt]

Looks like he wants to give her a good SMACK!!!

Poor lion. All cooped up in an enclosed space for the rest of his life.

Poor lion. All cooped up in an enclosed space for the rest of his life.

Psychologically, they feel the exact same as a prisoner kept in a box for years. And the sad thing, they didn't do anything wrong. I always scoff when zoos and marinas imprison animals then say they donate to wildlife conservation.

Psychologically, they feel the exact same as a prisoner kept in a box for years. And the sad thing, they didn't do anything wrong. I always scoff when zoos and marinas imprison animals then say they donate to wildlife conservation.

Same here. It's a shame that millions of animals around the world are subjected to it for the sake of people's entertainment.

Cute? My ass! It would NOT be cute if the glass wall wasnt there. The lion would have miamed the little girl just like that. That was not cute to me at all...that was showing the power of these animals and how nobody should f*** around with them.

Wow at those comments... Sheesh, I can't believe that some people want the girl to be eaten. :roll:

Cute? My ass! It would NOT be cute if the glass wall wasnt there. The lion would have miamed the little girl just like that. That was not cute to me at all...that was showing the power of these animals and how nobody should f*** around with them.

Well, you can't blame the lion for wanting a tasty meal instead of being fed by the zookeepers on a daily basis. I'm sure that makes them feel powerless and incompetent. Lions are supposed to be strong leaders and fearless.

Back