Let's show your kids/babies off!

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
That's my daughter, Alexanderia and I, it's her first time to be in the pool. :D

My daughter when she was a baby

family715.jpg

My son when he was a baby

Photo57.jpg

Both kids last month...they grow FAST!

ImportedPhotos00001.jpg

Shel, Are you Hispanic?? Your kids are so adorable! Your daughter look such like you! :D

Shel, Are you Hispanic?? Your son is cute!

No, I am not Hispanic. I do get that a lot though. LOL!

My ex hubby (father of my daughter) is Hispanic. He was born in Mexico.

Thanks!

Shel, Are you Hispanic?? Your kids are so adorable! Your daughter look such like you! :D

OOOH..when u see pics of my ex hubby, u will change your mind. She looks exactly like him. Everyone always says she looks like me until they see my ex hubby and then they say "oooh never mind!"

The first words my mom said as soon as my daughter was born were "Oh my god! She looks like Fernando!!!!"

OOOH..when u see pics of my ex hubby, u will change your mind. She looks exactly like him. Everyone always says she looks like me until they see my ex hubby and then they say "oooh never mind!"

The first words my mom said as soon as my daughter was born were "Oh my god! She looks like Fernando!!!!"

LoL. Do you have only 2 children. You want to get 1 more kid?

etalton-albums-gabrielle-youngest-light-my-life-picture937t-a.jpg

This is my yougest daughter and my first and only grandchild. Angela is 23 and Gabrielle is almost a year old.

Last edited:
LoL. Do you have only 2 children. You want to get 1 more kid?

I want to adopt one more. If not, then I am done.

Few reasons for this...

Too expensive to pay for 2 kids in daycare.

I didnt enjoy my pregnancies especially the last one. I was hospitalized for a week with heart problems while I was 8 months pregnant with my son.

Not motivated to go thru the pains of childbirth and the recovery process. It was exhausting for me trying to take care of a newborn while my body was sore and bruised.

I guess I am just not big on being pregnant and everything. Many women enjoy being pregnant..I am not one of them. Too many health issues and difficulties with the recovery process for me. I have had enough.

Cute kids everyone! :thumb: I will post mine...I need to take the most recent picture...I do have one but it is on the memory card in my camera ha! :)

I want to adopt one more. If not, then I am done.

Few reasons for this...

Too expensive to pay for 2 kids in daycare.

I didnt enjoy my pregnancies especially the last one. I was hospitalized for a week with heart problems while I was 8 months pregnant with my son.

Not motivated to go thru the pains of childbirth and the recovery process. It was exhausting for me trying to take care of a newborn while my body was sore and bruised.

I guess I am just not big on being pregnant and everything. Many women enjoy being pregnant..I am not one of them. Too many health issues and difficulties with the recovery process for me. I have had enough.

Yeah, Daycare is expensive. I don't blame on you. I do understand that you're a teacher at school. How much cost for daycare??

I am sorry to hear about your heart problem. It's not easy for pregnancy. I am glad that you're still alive.

I am nervous to get pregnancy myself. I am learning about it. I have to deal with it for situation.

I am sorry about topic off the thread.

Back