Last pics of me for a while... hehe

Awauphi

Reaction score
wanted to post my pics and say for ya'll to keep dreaming of me.. NOT!! lol.. hehe.. i will be going on a break from AD for a while as I am going back home to Arkansas (I am in Wyoming right now) so this will be my last pics for a while... wanted to make sure ya'll won't forget me.. hehehe.. :mrgreen:

yes i will.. but not every day, tho.. will be using my moms ph.. i disconnected my ph svc when i left Ark to go to wyoming and will turn it back on as soon as i get settled.. but will be busy cuz of my son TJ and thanksgiving vacation.. TJ will have one week break next week so i will keep him two weeks.. so want to focus on him instead of being online.. i havent seen TJ since sept.. :( so will make up to him for missed times.. thats why i said i will be taking a break.. :)

Okie, Lucky.. have a safe trip back home!! hurry back though.. don't wait tooooo long!!!!

ahh i see.. yeah i'm sure u do miss him alots. Hope u have blast there, and can't wait to hear from you.. :)

Yes i MISSSSSSSSSSSSS tj so much!!!! i am sad without him .. missing hugging him and kissing him good nite and tuck him in.. laughing.. talking.. playing games with him.. going for walks together.. that is one of our fav thing to do.. hehe.. watching movies together.. i miss that.. :( i cant wait to see him and surprise him.. i am home!@!!! hes gonna be surprised! hehe..

dont worry.. i will be back soon ok? :)

Happpy Thanksgiving to everyone! :)

Back