Kuroshio

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7deClndzQw]YouTube - Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world[/ame]

Wow, that's really HUGE tank! Look at the size of those sharks.

I had to google that one. It's in Japan

This large tank is 10m deep, 35m wide, and 27m long.

Tank: 7,500 m3
About 80 species on exhibit

Wow... BIG :shock: but soooo beautiful to watch :D

Beautiful! So many kind of species in there! And that is MF HUGE TANK!!!

Wow! I had been visited Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport, Oregon in several years ago and enterd Aquarium tunnel. That was awesome!

Where is 1st largest aquarium tank?

Wow! I had been visited Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport, Oregon in several years ago and enterd Aquarium tunnel. That was awesome!

Where is 1st largest aquarium tank?

Georgia Aquarium. :cool2:

I wish I could put this in my bedroom, I could stare it that long until I fall asleep. :)

I wish I could put this in my bedroom, I could stare it that long until I fall asleep. :)

that would be cool! what about.... installing high-def movie projector?

Awesome! Too bad I don't have a tank like that in my bedroom. It looks so relaxing!

Very beautiful!!!

We had been visited similiar like that in Singapore.

That's really interested. I went to the aquarium in Georgia, and it was also beautiful.

At first, I watched this video clip, and I didn't believe it because it looked like a movie theater. Anyways, that is very interesting. Thanks!

BTW, I wonder how come it does not come with sea plants and rocks in the aquarium? It seems that these fishes might be bored, without any objects in the tank, everyday.

Churaumi_Aquarium_main_tank_%27Kuroshio_Sea%27.jpg

kuroshio.jpg

Georgia_Aquarium_-_Ocean_Voyager_Tunnel_Jan_2006.jpg

Back