Kids work hard to keep the school closing..

C

Cookie Monster

kids2yy.jpg
:lol:

WOW you got so big picture lol

:-o :jaw: the kids put all the snow to block the snow lol .. look like wont let the teachers come out and tell all the kids it is time go inside school but kids dont want go inside and go ahead for play play play in snow lol

:rofl: Don't give my kids ideas now. CookieMonster :nono:

Wait a minute do I see my little Jordan there? :Ohno:

:dance2: That's my Chris for you!!!

Ohhh bejuzus, imagine a little CookieMonster for me to put up with like that!! :shock: Psstt... I see Jordan there, smirking at his hard work!

Cheri said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: I'm sure he is. :ily:

haha this is funny! I like the picture. Yep, I see Cheri's Jordan there! hmmm Thanks for sharing that with us, CookieMonster and Chris!

Cheri said:
:rofl: Don't give my kids ideas now. CookieMonster :nono:

Wait a minute do I see my little Jordan there? :Ohno:

oh really your kid in there picture?? hmm wow lol

.. hey cookie monster where do you live? i forgot oops sowwie!! lol :rofl:

DeafMonkey said:
oh really your kid in there picture?? hmm wow lol

No, But he sure looks like my little Jordan. ;)

awesome... PUrrring kids would be very happy and no school rest of a week.. LOL
As for me, Hell lost my mind, wha... supposed am I do w/my children staying home and having enjoy kid's vacation rest a week.... I'll be end up pull my hairdo out.. LOL

Kidding!

:rofl: This is really cute for the kids to work together as a team and try to close the school for some time. It brought a chuckle here or two.

Whoa... that's awesome! Heh!

This reminds me of a movie I saw called Snow Day. Heh!

OMG, I loved "Snow Day!!" Wow, is it me or am I getting old?! :aw:

I definitely love those Christmas-y movies for sure!!

:hug: PLady.. better make that.. :kiss: *bites into you!*

DeafMonkey, I live right in the middle of you and GalaxyAngel. Imagine that! (Kitchener is my hometown.)

:rofl: I can image what teachers and principal reacts when they see kids to work together with as a team to block the school. :giggle: I can image what if my children do that :Ohno:

Cookie Monster said:
OMG, I loved "Snow Day!!" Wow, is it me or am I getting old?! :aw:

I definitely love those Christmas-y movies for sure!!

:hug: PLady.. better make that.. :kiss: *bites into you!*

DeafMonkey, I live right in the middle of you and GalaxyAngel. Imagine that! (Kitchener is my hometown.)

Oh, Right! I thought you live in USA but I was thinking then pop up in my mind said " OH ! wait a mins you live in ontario? not in USA oops!" lol
:rofl: :rofl:

Back