Kelly Mahabir

Kelly Mahabir

Reaction score
Wears two hearing aids, and uses power one battries

Good to know. My whole family uses Power One batteries...

Well actually only the deaf ones among us.

Jiro

wears two hearing aids and glasses and uses Rayovec batteries because audiologist gave me few packs for free.

Batteries.....sure glad I don't wear HA's....I buy batteries by the multi-pack for the electronics and stuff the boys use.....if I wore HA's they would probably take the batteries out and try to use them too....:giggle:

Anyhow....:wave:...welcome aboard.

I use powerone batteries too and they work great! might need some more since I have like 2-3 packs left in my bucket LOL :D
btw I'm a 13er here in case you were wondering.

I wear two hearing aids, with PowerOne batteries! Audi gave me some free packs:)

You forgot to say you wear one hearing aid, and what brand batteries! :P

:lol: battery 675 hearning aid. Phonakia

not sure kind of batteries I can't remember brand batteries Duracell on kind of I find out! soon!

not sure
right is batter is 675 I think so ?

Last edited:
:lol: battery 675 hearning aid. Phonakia

not sure kind of batteries I can't remember brand batteries Duracell on kind of I find out! soon!

not sure
right is batter is 675 I think so ?

Yes it is 675. I was just teasing you, because you were the only one who didn't mention it! :)

Granted I can be pretty oblivious, but I've never noticed any difference between the batteries I've used over the years. For years, it was what my mom bought from the audi, then it became whatever I found at Target/Walmart/Radio Shack when I needed an emergency pack, and now, I'm burning through a stash from CostCo- 10 bucks for 40 batteries. With the way I use my hearing aids (off as much as possible), it'll last me the better part of a year.

Back