just want to know ' maybe you do too

deafman6975

Reaction score
how many deaf, or hard of hearing people here have brothers and sisters' but they don't have nothing to do with you because..... they wouldn't dare tell you the real reason;

I have one brother and one sister but I dont want have anything to do with my sister. Cuz she is sneaking B***H. I hate her for hurting me over one thing and selfish too. Sigh she will never smarten up. My brother I love him but he hardly get a hold of me cuz I always so that to him. So I just let it go and not get to me.

I have a twin sister who is deaf, and we are close, so I don't have any problems with my other sisters and brother even thru they all are hearing but us two.....

I am only deaf in the family. Well, I have one brother and one sister. They live far away from my home. They never call or write me so I am not worry about that.

i have a sister who i am very close with and i have a bro whom i never met in my whole life and my dad wouldnt even mention him *shrugs* so techically i have only one sister :-P

I have 5 bros and 1 sis, and they are hearing. I'm the youngest and only the deaf/quad person in my family...

I am a only child and my parents has reason. I understand completely.... Yes, I am deaf, too.

I can see some of the posts here is off-topic?

deafman6975's quote
how many deaf, or hard of hearing people here have brothers and sisters' but they don't have nothing to do with you because..... they wouldn't dare tell you the real reason;

I'm the only deaf person in the entire family also...just in this generation...lol

many generations ago, I had a great great grandfather who was deaf also and he was a shipbuilder. :)

Back