just the way you are [ASL vid]

authentic

Reaction score
[yt]9vrboKNjpMk[/yt]

Very good, Authentic. It is rare to see a song in ASL done this well.....most likely this person is hearing but I know some HoH folks who are like this. I was one of them in the mid-60's at Gallaudet. Was a lot of fun. Thanks again. I am not sure I could do it as well as 100 yrs ago....:lol:

Btw, where did you get this clip? Do you know this guy?

Very good, Authentic. It is rare to see a song in ASL done this well.....most likely this person is hearing but I know some HoH folks who are like this. I was one of them in the mid-60's at Gallaudet. Was a lot of fun. Thanks again. I am not sure I could do it as well as 100 yrs ago....:lol:

I'm 95% sure he's deaf. I went to the same school he did so I recognize him. I've seen him around the campus many times.

I barely knew him, he was the one who stole lanapoo away from me.

I like the video. Very emotional and I like the black and white film. Look very romantic. Thank you for showing the video. :thumb:

I wonder would the video be just as attractive, sweet, romantic, etc.... if the guy was less attractive.

[yt]9vrboKNjpMk[/yt]

I LOVE HIM!!! He does *amazing* ASL videos. Probably because he is also Deaf. I'm tiring of watching SEE videos by people who include 'ASL' in their song title. Then everyone who watches thinks that *that* is ASL. :roll:

Back