Jeannie and Jimmy

deaftears

Reaction score
34o8vfs.jpg

I've never known anyone like her. Haven't seen her for twelve years because of the emergency condition my life took, but I love her dearly and work everyday towards being reunited. Taken on a short trip back home to Pittsburgh last Summer.

My friends call me Mac now, it's my middle name.

I did go to the old 3 Rivers Stadium to watch baseball back in 1989(I think). I've never been to new Stadium. Did you visit either stadiums?

She looks rather confused about why you're taking your picture together....

34o8vfs.jpg

I've never known anyone like her. Haven't seen her for twelve years because of the emergency condition my life took, but I love her dearly and work everyday towards being reunited. Taken on a short trip back home to Pittsburgh last Summer.

My friends call me Mac now, it's my middle name.

How did you take the picture last summer if you haven't seen her for 12 years?

Jeannie's been losing teeth and her mouth was sore that day. We saw each other briefly which is why I am smiling and yes we went to the wonderful PNC Park together and I can tell you it is just terrific. What a splendid thing for Pittsburgh after that awful old Three Rivers Stadium.

Ever seen Forbes Field? I used to go there as well, back in the days of Bob Clemente.

2moqqko.jpg

Jeannie's been losing teeth and her mouth was sore that day. We saw each other briefly which is why I am smiling and yes we went to the wonderful PNC Park together and I can tell you it is just terrific. What a splendid thing for Pittsburgh after that awful old Three Rivers Stadium.

Ever seen Forbes Field? I used to go there as well, back in the days of Bob Clemente.

2moqqko.jpg

Sorry, I'm not old enough to remember Forbes Park. Yeah Roberto Clemente was one of a kind. Used to have a 1965 Topps of him, but sold it.

The people who wrote the letters I made quite a bit of talk about called me the day after Roberto died. Since they've been tied to the murder of John Lennon that and the fact that they called me when Jim Croce died is suspicious; however I've never been able to get the police on my side because of the way I have been used and tortured. Frightening.

Jeannie's another one, long neglected, losing her teeth, she still has her wonderful smile, somewhat shy now, she was raped by those protecting the assassins of Roberto, Gabriel even took Roberto's name for the case, as though he would have endorsed the rape of deaf Jeannie, and advanced Rosa Clemente of the Green Party. When Jeannie's adoptive mother pushed her and broke her wrist nobody knew for a week it had happened.

It makes me terribly upset, all of it. Not only did Richard die suddenly after offering me a room in California, but my stomach was injured by a wrongful medication creating a more restrictive situation for me. That was probably a police action and yet its not as though I've been a vigilante. I've just been reporting my findings.

So, Peter Gabriel is behind the Roberto Clemente plane crash, behind the Jim Croce plane crash AND the Richard Roehm heart attack. And he is torturing you. Wow, somebody should report this.

Hopefully they can question Bad Bad Leroy Brown, after all, he is the baddest man in the whole damn town.

Bad Boy Leroy Brown

Well the south side of chicago
Is the baddest part of town
And if you go down there
You better just beware
Of a man named leroy brown

Now leroy more than trouble
You see he stand 'bout six foot four
All the downtown ladies call him "treetop lover"
All the mens just call him "sir"

And it's bad, bad leroy brown
The baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than old king kong
And meaner than a junkyard dog

Now leroy he a gambler
And he like his fancy clothes
And he like to wave his diamond rings
In front of everybody's nose
He got a custom continental
He got an eldorado too
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe

And meaner than a junkyard dog

Well friday bout a week ago
Leroy shootin' dice
And at the edge of the bar
Sat a girl named doris
And ooh that girl looked nice
Well he cast his eyes upon her
And the trouble soon began
And leroy brown learned a lesson
'bout messin' with the wife of a jealous man

The baddest man in the whole damned town
And meaner than a junkyard dog,

Well the two men took to fightin'
And when they pulled them from the floor
Leroy looked like a jigsaw puzzle
With a couple of pieces gone

What I said was Peter Gabriel may as well have been behind the death of Roberto Clemente and Jim Croce because he wrote the alibi for their assassins. He called Mt. Desert Island an "experience park." It wasn't. I proved that it wasn't. It was premeditated. He used John Lennon's death on their behalf. May I ask you, do you have some evidence that Richard Roehm was killed that you want to share? He was my friend. I owe him the courtesy. What's your point?

So, Peter Gabriel is behind the Roberto Clemente plane crash, behind the Jim Croce plane crash AND the Richard Roehm heart attack. And he is torturing you. Wow, somebody should report this.

Hopefully they can question Bad Bad Leroy Brown, after all, he is the baddest man in the whole damn town.

:laugh2:

[quote

2moqqko.jpg
[/quote]

I wonder if he used to "go there back I will the days of clemente" as part of his under cover reporting he did for the news paper? :hmm:

hey that looks like a thai restaurant Pongsri in Chinatown on Bayard Street.

Back