Japanese Binocular Soccer

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]cwvVh0_ZelI[/yt]

I thought it was so hilarious watching this video clip! :lol:

I can imagine how confusing it would be trying to kick a soccer ball and wearing those binoculars at the same time, lol. You gotta love those japanese people for coming up with some funniest stuffs.

OMG, that guy speaking is Takeshi Kitano!

Same director for Brother, Battle Royale, Kikujiro, A Scene by the Sea (a silent asian movie about a deaf couple growing up in Japan), Zatoichi and some others.

He's a guy with a genius brain that knows how to stimulate the thinking process in his movies. Cool for sharing this! I've never seen it, but knowing that Takeshi is/was behind it, he deserves applause!

OMG, that guy speaking is Takeshi Kitano!

Same director for Brother, Battle Royale, Kikujiro, A Scene by the Sea (a silent asian movie about a deaf couple growing up in Japan), Zatoichi and some others.

He's a guy with a genius brain that knows how to stimulate the thinking process in his movies. Cool for sharing this! I've never seen it, but knowing that Takeshi is/was behind it, he deserves applause!

dddaaaammmnnnn!!!! I KNEW IT! I've been trying to remember where I've seen him before! Battle Royale!!!

LOL that is sooo funny. They have so many creatives for those weird games. what's wrong with amercian. :mad2: all amercian do is making such a useless dramatic jealousy! where is the FUN! I really want that outfit for my PJ! :D

Because there isnt an audience nor a market for kooky games like that here in the States. Oh yeah, Japan still outranks the States academically so you know they aren't stupid.

Yeah, I remember him from Battle Royale! :)

I saw this video a year or two ago. I still think it's funny.

I've seen a similar concept used in Usher Syndrome workshops. :)

Hmm... this would be a good exercise to host for teamwork! ;)

LOL that is sooo funny. They have so many creatives for those weird games. what's wrong with amercian. :mad2: all amercian do is making such a useless dramatic jealousy! where is the FUN! I really want that outfit for my PJ! :D

:laugh2: Oh MJ!!

Vampy is correct when they have this for Usher's workshops to stimulate blindness when we either play or walk.

This video is hilarious & hubby and I love watching Battle Royale all the time. Takeshi rocks!!

:laugh2: Oh MJ!!

Vampy is correct when they have this for Usher's workshops to stimulate blindness when we either play or walk.

This video is hilarious & hubby and I love watching Battle Royale all the time. Takeshi rocks!!

I agree. i remember my old school, my old PE teacher did teach us to understand about usher's what she asked us to make holes on the paper then put on my eye like its a glasses. It was real worth it for me to understand what people with usher's expriences. But someone told my PE teacher not to do it again next year for some reasons. I never forget about it because it hit me real hard how people deal with their visions. I think why my teacher did that some one in her relatives who have it.
I think it's ok for PE teacher to encourage kids to understand more about the ushers when they try to experience it.

OMG, it is really funny and getting all confused where they could not find the soccer ball. I feel sorry for some of the players that got hurt on the field. I never thought that Japanese people can come up with a different approach to finding unusual game. Very interesting video. :hmm:

Back