Jamie and James say Hi

Jamie&James

Reaction score
Hello,

My boyfriend James is deaf and I am hearing. We have been together almost 3 years. I am not fluent in ASL but I believe I am halfway there. James and I communicate well together and I'm very happy to have him in my life. I have learned ASL and I think it is a beautiful language. I have learned my ASL through James but want to take classes in college too in Janurary.

I live in Colorado and James lives in Wyoming. It may sound far, but we are only an hour away from each other. We enjoy hiking, traveling, and building our Youngevity business.

Hope you enjoy your weekend and I'm looking forward to all of our discussions.

Sincerely,

Jamie and James

Welcome! I am a colorado person too! Denver, but if he Lives in Wyoming, you've got to be in Ft collins or something much more north than me. Welcome to AD! Glad you and him have a good relationship and you are learning ASL!

When I saw title of this thread, I though it could be a twin sister and brother cuz of somewhat similar names. Now I realize you are just a couple. :)

Welcome to AD!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Is your last name with your boyfriend's last name the same as James? Even if both of you are not married, you could have share the last name with him. Just wondering. :hmm:

I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back