Invitation to Participate in User Interviews for Sign Language Online Meeting Tool

saeoul

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Saeoul, a Product Designer based in Indiana. I'm studying master's in Human-Computer Interaction Design at Indiana University Bloomington and previously worked for Hyundai Motor Group.

Our mission, "What We Can Do for the World!" drives me and my team of five to develop a tool that makes online meetings more inclusive and accessible. Since the pandemic, many meetings, including critical interviews, have moved online. We're using AI to improve the online meeting experience for visually and hearing-impaired individuals and aim to create a product that addresses even more user needs in the future.

To ensure our product truly meets user needs and enhances their lives, we need genuine feedback from a diverse group of users. This feedback is crucial for us to make our product genuinely useful. Our product is still in development, and we're currently conducting user interviews to understand their experiences with existing online meeting tools and get their thoughts on our product idea. Each interview will be around 60 minutes.

If there are any early adopters among your organization’s members interested in participating, we’d love to connect with them! We will provide a small gift card for their participation.

Feel free to leave comments if you have any questions.
Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Back