introduction

wheelsmanx

Reaction score
good after morning :p

i am new here- and not for the reasons you may think- and please dont be offended by anything that i am about to say...

i am here to learn deaf culture and hopefully make deaf friends- i can hear... very well actually.... but i want to be a part of deaf culture. i am very intrested in asl

what has brought me to the conclusion of posting on this perticular forum is that i am a huge fan of communication- both verbal and non verbal... and threw my couple of years of self study on natural responses of the body - i have concluded that body language and other forms of communicating are more efficient than verbal and so i wish to make asl more prominent in my life...

i like the study of philosiphy and the idea of free thinking... i think that thought and communication are the only to tools we have in this world...

and ii would also like to add that threw my self study - on the deaf community -i have found that i find the idea of communicating to be almost intrancing and that the idea of dating a female with the ability to communicate to me with out speaking blows my mind and that i would love to date/meet deaf women...

idk if that is incredibly creepy or not...

BUT

i do want to point out that i am not here to find "dates" but that i am here to make friends - and that if i were to find some one that i was attracted too well then that would just be the bees knees then wouldnt it?

thank you for your time

i hope to make new friends.

"...and ii would also like to add that threw my self study - on the deaf community -i have found that i find the idea of communicating to be almost intrancing and that the idea of dating a female with the ability to communicate to me with out speaking blows my mind and that i would love to date/meet deaf women..." <end quote>

yes it's creepy...

this is not a good way to make friends, hearing or deaf

Very creepy. OP's spelling also makes me angry...

I don't like creepy, I dont comfortable to creepy, whom not trust to people creepy public that is why . odd is spelling idenify creepy. it is weird on creepy. it is quote creepy stranger.!

well then for my creep- i will remove my self from the community.

i just felt that i should explain my being. didnt really feel as if i should hide why i am here... no reason to hide anything.

you find out on think so what so you things? you think so creepy we know creepy :) not joke!

Hey, you would buy a car with turbocharged engine and then declare that you would only date women who have car(s) with a turbocharged engine. That would pretty much limit your field. You should not limit yourself.

Back