Interview Questions!!!

maddylisrael

Reaction score
What was your family communication like growing up?

What is your preferred mode of communication?

What is your educational background? (Did you go to an oral school, a Deaf school?)

When was the first time you used ASL? What was is like? Freeing, positive?

What are your community ties with the Deaf community? What communities do you feel you belong to?

What is your work background? Have there ever been any communication issues? If so, how did you and the other person solve the problem?

If there are any funny stories or incidents that you'd like to share, I would be so happy to read them.

Thank you so much for sharing with me! I can't wait for the insight!!:hmm:

I got to meet Sarah Snow when she came to Chicago to talk about Glide. It was awesome!!!

You should read some answers here: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=98667

What was your family communication like growing up?

What is your preferred mode of communication?

What is your educational background? (Did you go to an oral school, a Deaf school?)

When was the first time you used ASL? What was is like? Freeing, positive?

What are your community ties with the Deaf community? What communities do you feel you belong to?

What is your work background? Have there ever been any communication issues? If so, how did you and the other person solve the problem?

If there are any funny stories or incidents that you'd like to share, I would be so happy to read them.

Thank you so much for sharing with me! I can't wait for the insight!!:hmm:

These have already been answered a million times and they're all over the place if you just look, like what Calvin showed you...sigh....

Back