I'm wondering

dogmom

Reaction score
I'm wondering if we should start a new thread for all the Deaf-impaired students....

:wave:I was being a bit sarcastic....yeah...specifically the question/survey students...

Ok, I am with you now, yes, like post here first and we can all ignore them? haha

they could use your wisdom....
I know I have learned from you:)

Oops, Dogmom! I guess you were typing about the Deaf-impaired students in the wrong thread right here on introduction thread. :giggle: Travis is right that you need to go into General Chat. I am loving it when someone make the accident. Whoo! Whoo!! :applause:

Oops, Dogmom! I guess you were typing about the Deaf-impaired students in the wrong thread right here on introduction thread. :giggle: Travis is right that you need to go into General Chat. I am loving it when someone make the accident. Whoo! Whoo!! :applause:

:lol:

:wave:I was being a bit sarcastic....yeah...specifically the question/survey students...

I thought that was what you meant!! LOL!! IT would be a good idea , then the students could just use the same answers for their survey instead of keep asking us the same things over and over! It could be like a 'Cliff Note for hearing students'! Maybe we should print a 'Cliff Note for hearing students' and made some money!!

Back