I'm trying to start a Crusade to help the Deaf Community.

Julianna.yates1

Reaction score
Hello My name is Julianna, I'm hearing but I speak ASL I took all 4 years in High School and then I came back to my old high school to help with the ASL classes and teach them to translate english lyrics into ASL lyrics. Now I want to take it a step further. My husband and myself started a financial firm in Gaithersburg MD, and We are looking to train and hire people and expand our company. Now you may ask why the Deaf Community? How can you help us?
My company has never done business in the deaf community, but I did some research and I found out that SOME HEARING people in the financial feild take advantage of Deaf and hard of hearing ones, and sell them outrageous policies (Life Insurance) because there deaf. My company is the opposite and I want to help ones protect their families in all aspects on finances not just Life insurance. But I'm looking for ones that willing to help me talk to the deaf communities and REALLY EDUCATE them on the Finances. Please email with any questions you may have. I feel that everyone should have the same opportunity to PROPERLY PROTECT THEIR FAMILIES.

Back