I'm sorry

misschristi

Reaction score
I think I miss read this whole thing:Oops:...I joined thinking that hearing people could join too...I am hearing and I just started taking ASL at C.C.C., in Salem, Ore. I am hoping to interperate some day. Just let me know and I will bow out as gracefully as I can!! :whistle: Christi

I think I miss read this whole thing:Oops:...I joined thinking that hearing people could join too...I am hearing and I just started taking ASL at C.C.C., in Salem, Ore. I am hoping to interperate some day. Just let me know and I will bow out as gracefully as I can!! :whistle: Christi

Ok! :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You don't have to apologize just because you are hearing. If you have tough skin and can take it as we are blunt letting the hearing people know that is how we, deaf and hard of hearing, had to struggled in the mainstream schools and Deaf schools including the hearing world. We do not want to see hearing people put a big deal about how important hearing is as we will never be hearing like yours, even if we have hearing aids or CIs.

So enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back